Prev: RE: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Sa'Vasku Grub Ships

Re: The United States in Full Thrust

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 10:10:58 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

On 27-Apr-01 at 10:02, steve@pugh.net (steve@pugh.net) wrote:

> Now I don't get this. Where does it say that the USA becomes a
> British (not English) colony? The background states that the UK, the
> USA and Canada unite under the crown. The Queen is head of state in
> Canada today. Doesn't make Canada a british colony though.

You've just hit on the big problem, "under the crown".	US Americans are
trained since birth to abhor the thought of a "crown".	If "The Crown"
was abolished and we were brought in as equals I bet nobody would
have a problem.   It would give exactly the same result but those
in the USA wouldn't kick.

Prev: RE: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Sa'Vasku Grub Ships