Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Mail bombing

Re: The United States in Full Thrust

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 17:12:49 -0700
Subject: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

In Defense of some of the Americans on here (mainly myself though), my
original idea was only for Irish/Scots/Welsh seperatists.  It wasn't
until after a bunch of ravening patriots I hang out with got on my case
(and made some good cases too) that I included American seperatists.

It's not a lack of imagination that spawns these, it's a feel/need for
familiar patterns and a desire to 'what-if' them into our favorite
games.

I actually abandoned my FSR project a while ago for the very reasons
mentioned in this thread.  Instead I'm working on an NSL splinter
faction of Austrian background wanting to bring back a sort of
neo-aristocracy.  This one was spawned by the fact that NSL fleet seemed
to be pretty popular when I was buying mine.

Only trouble is comign up with a good name for the faction.

Eli

Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Mail bombing