Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

Re: [FT] SENTRI Drones.

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:27:09 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] SENTRI Drones.

At 07:47 PM 4/26/01 +0100, Charles wrote:
>I just like the idea of having a number of small drones orbiting my
>Sol-class SDN-X :-)

Hmm... add a PDS and you can make a Chmmr!  So long as the things can
"escort" the Avatar like fighters do (and given the acceleration -- or
lack
thereof -- of a Chmmr Avatar I'd call that automatic).

Though the Chmmr drones could take a *bit* more than just two points of
damage.

Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: The United States in Full Thrust