Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust AND the Welsh Separatists Next: Re: [FT] SENTRI Drones.

Re: The United States in Full Thrust

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 16:08:59 -0700
Subject: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

[snipped everything]

I think what might have been the original intention of this (I could
be wrong), is "What if the US civil war never happened?"

In that light, I think the question might be: how would the history
have unfolded had that never happened. Obviously, the US would be a
major power, probably still on somewhat good terms with the NAC. I'd
say neutral to the FSE & NSL (though possibly friendly to NSL). Then
hostile to the "traditional" enemies, IF, SK, ESU. But I'm only
guessing, and I'd love to hear other ideas!

Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust AND the Welsh Separatists Next: Re: [FT] SENTRI Drones.