Prev: RE: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help! Next: Re: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help!

Re: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help!

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 15:38:39 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help!

<Pine.LNX.3.96.1010425143749.1105I-100000@cc5127-a.deven1.ov.nl.home
> .com>, Derk Groeneveld writes:
> >
> > Also, when using the alternate detachments rules proposed on the
> > web, you could have a SAW detachment using it's one activation to
> > fire, and the squad with both GL's taking one activation to fire
> > each GL, and ot fire with the rest of the squad?
>
> You could almost do this with the detachment rules as listed.  Detach
> a SAW gunner or team with the squad leader.  They fire and reactivate
> the main squad who fire twice.

True. But I think it's a bit silly to make the squad leader stay with
then
stationary (supporting) detachment...

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE65tNkJXH58oo6ncURAj1oAJ9v2sM0tLy9hCMQrG5xI4TeQy/3EwCfezMD
O8iVQZgtKMpbLGSvUsRNm4M=
=ERfS

Prev: RE: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help! Next: Re: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help!