Prev: Re: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help! Next: Re: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help!

RE: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help!

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 09:34:59 -0400
Subject: RE: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help!

-----End Original Message-----

I'm not intending to argue either, just point out an oddity in an
otherwise
fine game.

Seems like a canidate for Murphy's Rules (Steve Jackson's collection of
strange rules in various games).

Maybe it is covered in "don't play the rules, play the game".

---
Brian Bell

Prev: Re: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help! Next: Re: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help!