Prev: RE: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help! Next: Re: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help!

Re: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help!

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:16:25 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help!

> If this is not the case, please let me know what part of the rules I
> am not finding.  Page 37, "Individual Fire of Suport Weapons:"
>
> "When a player desirens to fire a support weapon individually,
rather
> than in support of general squad fire, he must use a seperate ACTION
> to do so."
>
> I see nothing anywhere that would allow you to take a fire action
> consisting solely of two or more support weapons.

This makes a good case for small squads, eh?  If you have a 5 man
squad with a GL, a SAW and 3 assault shotguns, you can fire both
support weaopns.  If you have a 10 man squad of 2x5man teams, then
you're stuck unless you want to burn a higher echelon reactivation.
Of course, in that it's supposed to model real life ... I can't see
the SAW gunner sulking and refusing to fire just because the two

Prev: RE: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help! Next: Re: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help!