Prev: Re: No idea what I am doing. Help! Next: Re: Origins Game Con

Re: Origins Game Con

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:29:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Origins Game Con

In message <pf5cetcablsf57inm31b8pkpde6u174tqg@4ax.com>, Allan Goodall
writes:

> That having been said, I thought GenCon was the largest game con in
> the world with 25,000 attendees last year. (That number is odd: I

Everybody should go to GenCon once.  I went last year and had a blast,
but mostly for the social atmosphere, new games and the drinking.
There's a web animation of me dancing at the Safehouse somewhere on
the Internet. ;-)  Anyway, this year I'm going to Historicon instead,
looking for more worthwhile gaming.  I don't expect to have quite as

Prev: Re: No idea what I am doing. Help! Next: Re: Origins Game Con