Prev: Re: [FT] Not quite an AAR Next: Re: You got to see this!!! (RC Ship combat)

FT-Robotech conversions

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 08:38:09 +0100
Subject: FT-Robotech conversions

I was just checking out the FTSR, and I came across Brian Bell`s and
Donald
A. Chipman III`s robotech conversions into FT. I was wondering if
anybody
has done any conversions for FT under the FB rules. This would be
interesting even if you don`t play this style of game, as it would give
ideas for ship designs. My take is to allow wave guns to be scalable and
fit
these as the big main guns fitted to warships, with the SDF being just a
massive gun platform with some other weapons fitted and fighters for
support.

BIF
 "yorkshire born,yorkshire bred,
 strong in arms, thick in head"

Prev: Re: [FT] Not quite an AAR Next: Re: You got to see this!!! (RC Ship combat)