Prev: Small squads/random losses Next: Re: [FT] Conquest 2001 FT results

Re: SG2: Vehicles with turreted infantry weapons

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 21:05:29 +0200
Subject: Re: SG2: Vehicles with turreted infantry weapons

Tony Christney wrote in reply to me and Glenn:

>>>Not thjat I want to but the referance was, was it not, to a weapon
in
>>>a turret - like a co-ax MG in today's turrets.
>>
>>A co-ax MG isn't an "external remote mount". Think "MG at the
>>commander's hatch" instead, but give it a remote control so the
>>commander doesn't risk having his head blown off when he uses it :-/
>
>Actually, a co-axial MG is mounted in the main turret,

Duh. My bad; I know full well what a co-ax is.

What I *meant* to write above was 'The rules reference isn't to a co-ax
MG; it is to an "external remote mount", ...', which is just what I
describe above
:-/

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Small squads/random losses Next: Re: [FT] Conquest 2001 FT results