Prev: Re: [FT] PBLs Next: RE: [SG] Needle Weapons

RE: [FT] PBLs

From: "Brian Bell" <bkb@b...>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:57:10 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT] PBLs

Each fighter or missile (MT or Salvo) have 1 point of (ship level)
damage.
So if the PBL does even 1 point of damage, all fighters and missiles in
the
area of effect are destroyed.

What about Heavy Fighters? I would suggest that like Class-1 beams,
Plasma
Bolts are strong enough (even at 1 point of damage) that the Heavy
Fighter's
armor does not matter.

---
Brian Bell