Prev: Re: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire Next: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:30:03 EDT
Subject: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001 11:41:36 -0700 (PDT) Shawn M Mininger
<smininger@yahoo.com> writes:
>Heh heh yeppers, With missles and fighters, initiative
>is effectively a moot point.
>
>As for the fire control limits, normally would agree,
>if you are using the 'canned' ships out of the book.
>Heh heh heh but (as I mentioned a while ago when I was
>seeking advice on fighting Sa'vasku monoliths) my
>group usually custom builds our ships.  Heh heh heh
>when we play a 2000pt battle, one of my friends builds
>one giant 2000pt ship.  He makes sure to put many many
>many FireCons on it. Heh heh heh heh always lots of
>fun.
>
>This is how I became accutely aware of the initiative
>issue.

Yes, but we discussed that issue out when you first brought it up and I
expect it would only last as long as the other players' patience...

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire Next: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics