Prev: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics Next: From Ralnai@aol.com: MORE SCIENCE AND SF-- CAN WARBOTS BE FAR BEHIND???

Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:30:03 EDT
Subject: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001 14:36:43 +0100 "Bif Smith"
<bif@bifsmith.fsnet.co.uk>
writes:
>I was thinking about the masses and costs involved with tugs and
>no-ftl
>ships, and this came to mind.(excuse the mixed tech of using C
>pulsars, I
>severly like the close range firepower they have).
>
>Pahrana class LAC
>Mass=20
>Cost=73
>Hull=2
>Thrust=10
>Firecon x1
>PDS x1
>SMR x1
>C Pulsar (1arc) x1

Wow, a fast mover, fer sure!  Would dropping the thrust to 8 or even 6
loosen up enough mass for another weapon (Haven't done the math yet
myself.)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics Next: From Ralnai@aol.com: MORE SCIENCE AND SF-- CAN WARBOTS BE FAR BEHIND???