Prev: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics Next: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

From: Shawn M Mininger <smininger@y...>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 11:41:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

Heh heh yeppers, With missles and fighters, initiative
is effectively a moot point.

As for the fire control limits, normally would agree,
if you are using the 'canned' ships out of the book.
Heh heh heh but (as I mentioned a while ago when I was
seeking advice on fighting Sa'vasku monoliths) my
group usually custom builds our ships.	Heh heh heh
when we play a 2000pt battle, one of my friends builds
one giant 2000pt ship.	He makes sure to put many many
many FireCons on it. Heh heh heh heh always lots of
fun.

This is how I became accutely aware of the initiative
issue.