Prev: Re: stirred up by childhood memories Next: Re: US radio callsigns

Re: stirred up by childhood memories

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 22:43:44 -0400
Subject: Re: stirred up by childhood memories

On Sun, 15 Apr 2001 19:51:43 -0500, "Noel Weer" <noel.weer@verizon.net>
wrote:

>1) Anyone remember the game "Fortress America" by Milton Bradley? It
isn't
>too bad, but the interesting piece here is that the hover tanks for the
game
>look like they would make pretty good Class 1 or 2 tanks for DSII.

I always wish I had picked it up. I wanted it for the game, though,
particularly considering how much it goes for on eBay.

>I figure since
>15mm works for Stargrunt, why not HO?

It should work just fine!

>I remember reading some things about
>WWII battles using Stargrunt as a basis, but my cursory search turned
up
>zilch. Anyone know where I could find something like that?

Yep. Here it is:

http://www.l-25.demon.co.uk/index.htm

Click on the "SG2 to WW2 conversion" link to get a rich text format
version of
the conversion rules.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: stirred up by childhood memories Next: Re: US radio callsigns