Prev: Re: Final Fantasy Next: Re: Final Fantasy

(OT) Pearl Harbor was; Re: Final Fantasy

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 09:14:23 +1000
Subject: (OT) Pearl Harbor was; Re: Final Fantasy

At 10:57  12/04/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Pearl Harbor, Planet of the Apes...it should be a good
>summer. ;)

I seen the trailer for Pearl Harbor and can only hope the movie isn't
just
a bunch of Americans 'sucking it up' after being 'surprised' by the
faceless Japanese, the movie poster I've seen shows no names of actors
who
I might guess portray 'Japanese characters'. Since it's a Jerry
Bruckheimer, Micheal Bay effort and based on their previous efforts I
don't
hold out much hope, if they run true to form expect to see lots of well
presented, big budget style encouraging the audience to wave the flag
with
a lump in their throat.

Me, I don't dislike/like  Americans or Japanese, I just dislike 'crap'
film
making.

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: Final Fantasy Next: Re: Final Fantasy