Prev: Re: More Thrust Next: (OT) Pearl Harbor was; Re: Final Fantasy

Re: Final Fantasy

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 08:44:47 +1000
Subject: Re: Final Fantasy

>As for following the FF game, it's up to XII or XIII in Japan, right?
I've
>only seen a couple, so I'm not certain how far afield the story goes.
>
>The_Beast

The trailer looks good, as for the FF game. Each FF game's storyline is
stand alone and does appear to be unrelated to any other titles in the
series, but the cut scenes are great. I borrowed a copy of FF8 from a
fellow member of the local anime club and Janneke thought it was great
had
to sit on my lap and play the game with me.

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: More Thrust Next: (OT) Pearl Harbor was; Re: Final Fantasy