Prev: Upcoming game OOB Next: Re: More Thrust

Re: More Thrust

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 17:04:57 EDT
Subject: Re: More Thrust

To:  John M. Atkinson -

John, sorry I missed you - I went there but couldn't see your car and
got
caught up in traffic  so I couldn't pull over to take a good look (don't
drive that time of day usually (go to work 'early' and get off same) and
when I returned I couldn't see you car.  It was extremely nice of you to
drop off the rules but I need an address where I can send your money...

To anyone else with this information -

Anybody knowing John's address while he is 'away' please pass it on to
me
so John can get paid for his kind efforts for bringing MT by my house.
already like the supplement.  I think I will add MT missiles to either
the Nektons or the Mertuns in place of their secondary weapon
preferences...	And the fighter rules are nice to have on hand since I
am
not likely top get FB2 for a 'long' while.

Oh and I am playing with the excess bead built space ships for
FT/MT/FB1...

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French  - or  even human -  to be a 'frog'!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
aka - Warbeads@juno.com (historical miniatures) and
aka - Dwarf_warrior@juno.com (Fantasy & 6mm/10mm figures.)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Upcoming game OOB Next: Re: More Thrust