Prev: Re: [FT] Mixing Tech Next: Re: [FT] WotW #7 Holofields

Re: painting services?

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 12:59:16 -0400
Subject: Re: painting services?

At 10:01 AM 4/8/01 EDT, you wrote:
>LOL!  It's been a while since anyone paraphrased R&B (Rocky and
>Bullwinkle, not Rhythm and Blues) to me!   If I ever play in one of
your
>scenarios remind me to beware of a short fat little man in black
>traveling with a tall thin woman!

Hey, give me some appropriate figures and I will do it in a second!  I
already have a set of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy figures that need
be painted up for a couple of scenarios....

Even better, I need Sherman and Mr. Peabody figures!

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Mixing Tech Next: Re: [FT] WotW #7 Holofields