Prev: Re: [FT] Ship Stats Question Next: Re: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons

Re: Ship Stats Question

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmako@c...>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 06:38:33 -0300
Subject: Re: Ship Stats Question

Karl,

The 2 on that page both fit the same idea.  Our RL cutters are slower
(faster than fishing boats the threat when they were built) but slower
than
smugglers the current threat.  I think if the CG was designing a patrol
class vessel today they would tend to be lightly armed but faster and if
possible with some sort of disabling armament.	(We have been doing alot
of
experimentation with disabling vessels from the air without damaging the
crew.  So far no really effective methods).

Thanks for the input.

Bob Makowsky