Prev: Re: Ship Stats Question Next: Re: Ship Stats Question

Re: [FT] Ship Stats Question

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmako@c...>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 06:33:18 -0300
Subject: Re: [FT] Ship Stats Question

Noam,

Very nice!  This is where I was starting to head with this.  The heavier
one
is about equivalent to our 270 ft cutter and the lighter to our 210 ft.
We
also have a 110ft patrol boat that has the 25mm gun as well.  Similar to
the
frigate but with smaller hangar deck (1 RHI, no helo deck).

These seem to be about right.  The guns have a 225 deg field of coverage
(call it 5 arc for game purpose) and the .50 cals have a 2 arc FS, AS or
FP,AP arc coverage.  Making them PDS gives them some benefit but does
not go
too far out.

I like these.  Thanks for taking the time to think about this.

Bob Makowsky