Prev: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense Next: Re: needle beams

Re: Tonk Weapons

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 00:30:03 EDT
Subject: Re: Tonk Weapons

On Fri, 6 Apr 2001 14:04:58 -0500 devans@uneb.edu writes:
<snip>

>Sorry, guys, but if you look hard, you'll find misspelling in almost
>every
>note I send. EVERYTIME I try to spell weapon, I have to back space
>over
>weopen. *sigh*
>
>The_Beast

Having been 'educated' as a child in California (K thru 5 semesters of
college,)  I thank God every day for spell-checkers... Perfect they are
not but better then me!

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel) You don't have to be
French
to be
a 'frog', or even human! Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard,
Dirtside 2,  Ratner's Space Marines and Full Thrust/FB1.  Resistance is
everything!
aka - Warbeads@juno.com (historicals) and Dwarf_warrior@juno.com
(Fantasy
and
6mm/10mm figures.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense Next: Re: needle beams