Prev: RE: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons Next: RE: Tonk Weapons

Re: Ship Stats Question

From: Chan Faunce <chanfaunce@t...>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 11:14:37 -0700
Subject: Re: Ship Stats Question

I think that the USCG uses the term cutter for a wide range of ships. I
know that
around the Great Lakes it is used for the 50-70' ships that are mainly
used for
SAR, and 100'+ ice breakers. I also had a chance to tour the Barbara
Morbtity as
it went through from the shipyards (Wisconsin, I think) to it's posting
in
Alabama. It was around 200'. and was used as a bouy tender, but had deck
mounts
for some guns if needed.

I'd say that the helicopter would fall under the FT/DS interface found
in MT.
Probably same sort of boarding/drop shuttle. My take would be:

http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/barbmorb.gif

Optionaly the Class-1 could be swapped for 1 PDS or 1 Mass Cargo

--
Channing C. Faunce

chanfaunce@NOSPAMHEREtoast.net
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/index.html

NEW projects
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/tidak.jpg
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/vadok1.jpg

Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes
     decide everything. attributed to Josef Stalin

Prev: RE: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons Next: RE: Tonk Weapons