Prev: Re: FT-Fighters and SG-aliens Next: Re: [OT] Digital Cameras

Re: Gear Krieg

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 22:33:45 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: Gear Krieg

He's been around a while.  He's a self confessed gamer but doesn't play
that much any more.  I actually got him to accept a challenge to a game
of Full Thrust but his curse of the cartoonist ate my laptop along with
my fleet two days before the convention.  *sigh*  But I got an
INCREDIBLY
cool autograph anyway...

Actually, I'm suprised he finds time to read the list.	I've heard him
talk about the stresses of publishing and I'm really surprised he keeps
going...

John K, there hasn't been a whole lot of talk about Gear Krieg.

And that reminds me, John K.  You owe me an email about Murphy's Rules
artwork.

Mike