Prev: The Tonk Project Next: [OT] FTSR Submissions 2001

RE: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 13:12:26 -0400
Subject: RE: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense

I muttered that I might hold next year's CanAm-FT in a fighter-hostile
environment.

--- Shawn M Mininger <smininger@yahoo.com> wrote:
..
> If someone likes fighters, and uses them well, why
> create an artificial limit just because you got your
> butt waxed by them?...but don't create scenarios
specifically to punish someone who uses them.....that's stacking the
> deck.

A.  I was the GM, and presumably will be again unless I can find someone
else to volunteer.
B.  Both teams will see the environment first, **then** design their
ships.	If they bring fighters anyway, well, they deserve to lose
C.  I feel the game will move faster without fighters.

Prev: The Tonk Project Next: [OT] FTSR Submissions 2001