Prev: Re: [SG] Leader Loss Questions Next: RE: [SG] Leader Loss Questions

RE: Reusing old figures

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 08:25:26 -0400
Subject: RE: Reusing old figures

Nice Bug!

I would suggest treating them as Hvy PA.

Perhaps the weapons fire large rounds, but not very quickly. Use FP1
IPd12
for the main gun. Count the missile pods as MRL. Treat the big bun on
the
back as a limited shot HKP/1 (Yes, I know that there is not an HKP/1,
but
this is ALIEN technology), useless against disperced targets, but
somewhat
effective vs point targets. In anycase, it may only 1 weapon per
activation.

Since it is big, perhaps, range die should be shifted down 1 (minimum of
d4)

It looks farily well armored (armor over chitin), so I would give it d12
armor.

Many bugs run very quickly in compairson to humans when sizes are
scaled.
However, the bug is limited to 4 of it's 6 feet (unless it slings its
weapon). I would suggest 6"/d6 for normal movement. Perhaps give it a
sprint
movement of 12"/d12. If using sprint movement, it must use BOTH of its
actions for movement (for a total of 24" or 2xd12).

Anyway, just some additional ideas.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net