Prev: [SG] Leader Loss Questions Next: RE: Reusing old figures

Re: [SG] Leader Loss Questions

From: "F.P. Groeneveld" <derk@c...>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 14:03:45 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [SG] Leader Loss Questions

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Bell, Brian K (Contractor) wrote:

> I have some questions about leader loss and chain of command.

> Squad A
>  - Fire Team A1
>   - Squad Leader
>   - Rifle
>   - Rifle
>   - SAW
>  - Fire Team A2
>   - FT Leader (no command activation's)
>   - Rifle
>   - Rifle
>   - GMS/P

I'm not sure how to read this. Do you intend to have a squad leader in
Fire Team A1 who can transfer actions to fire team A2?

I think the _normal_ way to handle the squad structure above would be to
use them as regular squads, and split them along the lines described, if
you want to detach part of the squad.

I'd suggest using the alternative detechment rules on www.stargrunt.com,
though, as the original ones 'feel' a bit silly to me.

Anyway, if fielding them as a single squad, a figure from that squad
would
become the new leader; your choice, I think, which figure that'll be.

Please correct me if wrong?

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE6yw2mJXH58oo6ncURAtrAAJ9pWggimRJOGeTGuv56Mz3Wmcj7nwCg0xJJ
pxQ5ErA55icQ9dk6f7KTVwo=
=0Gqq

Prev: [SG] Leader Loss Questions Next: RE: Reusing old figures