Prev: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense Next: RE: Cheese factor

54mm FMASk, was Re: Just a thought

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 10:38:40 -0500
Subject: 54mm FMASk, was Re: Just a thought

In message <200104030513.WAA15989@mail21.bigmailbox.com>, "Eli Arndt"
writes:

> Modify some cheap 1/72 plastic kits into hovercraft or gravs or
> leave them basicly the same for that matter and you could do it.
> Just have to put in the time.

I've always been wanting to do 54mm modern/near-future skirmish using
some of those wonderful Tamiya/Dragon plastic kits.  Has any thought
been given to running FMASk in this scale?  There's probably nothing
more than some scale adjustment, but if the (lucky bastard)
playtesters would keep it in mind, I'd appreciate it.

P.S.: Anybody have any recommendations for modern or later skirmishes
at this scale?

Prev: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense Next: RE: Cheese factor