Prev: RE: [SG] Scout units Next: Re: [SG] Scout units

Re: [SG] Scout units

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 10:05:28 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG] Scout units

> As for 15mm Grav Bikes (until Club 300 comes around), you may want to
look
> for some Micro Machines Stormtrooper sets. I saw some in a dollar
store
> before Christmas (6-8 troopers in a package including a grav bike).
Not true
> 15mm, but perhaps close enough to do in a pinch.

Does anyone have any photos of the OUDF Grav Bikes online? (the 25mm; I
know the 15mm don't exist yet). The Eureka site (near as I've been able
to find) is kinda sparse with photos, so it's difficult to see what it
is you may or may not want.  :-/

Mk

Prev: RE: [SG] Scout units Next: Re: [SG] Scout units