Prev: Re: WotD Laser Targeting Next: Re: DS2 scenario generators

RE: (FT) Point Value for Hulls

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 10:27:30 +1000
Subject: RE: (FT) Point Value for Hulls

If you look at the FB1 construction rules, somewhere in there it does
say
that civilian vessels get 1 CF per 50 mass (which the civilian ships in
the
back have as CF) as opposed to the 1 CF per 20 mass of warships.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM