Prev: Re: DS2 scenario generators Next: Re: When does skirmish scale becomes battle scale?

[FT] A Question Or Two

From: johncrim@v...
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 16:25:41 -0500
Subject: [FT] A Question Or Two

Played my first game with Vector rules last night, and did much less
badly than I had
expected.  Well, I lost all of my ships and didn't kill any of the
enemy's, but my
maneuvering didn't look *too* drunken....

Anyway.  This wasn't relevant to last night, but I got to wondering:
when a Needle beam is
used to take out a ship's drive in the Vector system, does it destroy
the thrusters as
well?  Common sense would imply that this is the case, but I don't think
that this was
ever specifically addressed.

Secondly, are the any FB current updatings to the MT Missiles?	Is 18"
movement/turn still
the way to run them?  And how is their damage assigned to armor and
hull?  Like SMLs would
be my guess.  Since mine never hit, this wasn't all a problem...but I am
curious.

I have a feeling that Needle Missiles could be really nasty and
effective if used in
bulk....

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/

Prev: Re: DS2 scenario generators Next: Re: When does skirmish scale becomes battle scale?