Prev: Re: New 25mm Miniature Line Next: RE: Updated web site

Re: New 25mm Miniature Line

From: "Scott Spieker" <scspieker@y...>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 15:55:39 -0800
Subject: Re: New 25mm Miniature Line

> Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 08:52:15 +0200 (CEST)
> From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@cistron.nl>
> Subject: Re: New 25mm Miniature Line

> On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, Scott Spieker wrote:
>

> > > Actually, they're significantly bigger and bulkier than GZG
miniatures,
> > > and comparable to, say, the GW imperial guard figs. Still, they're
nice
> > > figs, and I got a full drawer of them somewhere ;)
> > >
> > > I took some pictures recently, will scan 'm sometime soon.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > >	 Derk
> >
> >	I beg to differ.  I have a few of these figures, and they
definitely
do
> > not size up to GW figures at all.  They match up with all of the
other
> > '25mm' figures that I have and to be honest, I find the GZG figures
be to
> > 'skinny'.  The legs and arms (on some figures) look too thin to be
in
> > proportion with the rest of the figure.  The Grenadier figures (all
of
them
> > weather they be fantasy or sci-fi) are of the same relative size and
> > proportions.
>
> This simply does not sound like the figures I own. Mind you, there's
quite
> a difference between the troopers and the 'normal' figures in that
range,
> the troopers are all true swarzenegger's...
>
> Cheers,
>
>   Derk

Well, if they are the Grenadier Future Warriors, they are the same.  I
have
put these figures up against some of my Necromunda and VOID figures, and
they are comparable.  It may be that the GW weapons make the Grenadier
figs
seem smaller for some reason.

    So what do you think about a trade or sale?  I'm willing...

Thanks,
Scott

Prev: Re: New 25mm Miniature Line Next: RE: Updated web site