Prev: SPOOFING IN A GAME was Re: laser designator Next: Nekton First Cut in FB1 and Woes: a comparison (light) of NB in FT and FB designs

[FT] Spare Parts was: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA

From: Charles Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 16:52:31 +0100
Subject: [FT] Spare Parts was: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA

In message <ML-3.4.985985955.9760.books@babinga.dms.state.fl.us>
	  Roger Books <books@mail.state.fl.us> wrote:

[snip]

> There was a couple of those in the 'bits' pack from KR.  They looked
> good on my FSE big boys.
>
> Roger

Drifting further of tangent - if you can find them (preferably cheap)
the old Ral Partha 'Ravenloft Life Energisers' AKA Mad Scientists Lab
Equipment set has a lot of useful mouldings - such as long ribbed tubes
etc. The set also includes a sprue of small round objects that are
probably meant to be a row of lamps on top of the control console - but
can be used for small 'sensor dishes' - may one and only FSE figure (a
Bonaparte) has one on top of the command bridge.

- which is where I got the idea I mentioned in my last post from.