Prev: Re: New 25mm Miniature Line Next: Re: WotD Laser Targeting

Re: New 25mm Miniature Line

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 08:52:15 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: New 25mm Miniature Line

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, Scott Spieker wrote:

> > Actually, they're significantly bigger and bulkier than GZG
miniatures,
> > and comparable to, say, the GW imperial guard figs. Still, they're
nice
> > figs, and I got a full drawer of them somewhere ;)
> >
> > I took some pictures recently, will scan 'm sometime soon.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> >    Derk
>
>     I beg to differ.	I have a few of these figures, and they
definitely do
> not size up to GW figures at all.  They match up with all of the other
> '25mm' figures that I have and to be honest, I find the GZG figures to
be to
> 'skinny'.  The legs and arms (on some figures) look too thin to be in
> proportion with the rest of the figure.  The Grenadier figures (all of
them
> weather they be fantasy or sci-fi) are of the same relative size and
> proportions.

This simply does not sound like the figures I own. Mind you, there's
quite
a difference between the troopers and the 'normal' figures in that
range,
the troopers are all true swarzenegger's...

Cheers,

  Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE6xX6iJXH58oo6ncURAuiwAKDMg0O/7y7GJfztf89+pad5+bPGUwCgtCCs
GWwcxLTZNm74O75W3Tq19Nk=
=aMT/

Prev: Re: New 25mm Miniature Line Next: Re: WotD Laser Targeting