Prev: Re: [SG2] New 25mm Miniature Line Next: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls

Re: [SG2] New 25mm Miniature Line

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 00:47:58 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [SG2] New 25mm Miniature Line

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, Scott Spieker wrote:

>     If you have access to internet web sites, you really should check
them
> out at: http://www.em4miniatures.com	Their unpainted miniature
catalog has
> an extensive list of all minitures except the new aliens and the new
swat
> figures.  These guys are the perfect size and proportion for use with
> Stargrunt 2 and the SG2 line of power armored figures produced by GZG.
 They
> are the true scale 25mm figure.  They are cheap (compared to GW) at
$1.50
> each or 1 UK pound per figure.

Actually, they're significantly bigger and bulkier than GZG miniatures,
and comparable to, say, the GW imperial guard figs. Still, they're nice
figs, and I got a full drawer of them somewhere ;)

I took some pictures recently, will scan 'm sometime soon.

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE6xQ0jJXH58oo6ncURAgyYAJ4tDs9RqULU+dZ3QoxlD6bHe1KG3ACcC8IR
Rp1Qajm6sQxu1Y3QUwdYdO8=
=SKVi

Prev: Re: [SG2] New 25mm Miniature Line Next: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls