Prev: RE: [FT] Rules Questions Next: Re: [FT] WotW #5: AFHAWKS End

Re: [SG2] New 25mm Miniature Line

From: Henrix <henrix@p...>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 00:09:03 +0200
Subject: Re: [SG2] New 25mm Miniature Line

...more like an old 28mm line ;-)

Scott Spieker wrote:
>    Some of you may know or have heard about eM-4 miniatures.	Well, if
you
>haven't or even if you have, you may not realize that this line is the
>former Grenadier Future Warriors line revived!

Hmm, have they bought the old moulds, or are these just leftovers? Do
you know?

>   These guys are the perfect size and proportion for use with
>Stargrunt 2 and the SG2 line of power armored figures produced by GZG.
They
>are the true scale 25mm figure.

No, absolutely not. They are rather heavy 28mms. In my opinion they mix
rather badly with real 25mms, I am sad to say. My first games of SG was
using these.

Mark Copplestone sells some new versions, as he sold the rights to the
old
ones, at:
http://www.geocities.com/gisby.geo/copplestone.htm

---

Prev: RE: [FT] Rules Questions Next: Re: [FT] WotW #5: AFHAWKS End