Prev: Re: WotD Laser Targeting Next: RE: [SG] Close Assault Questions

RE: Question

From: "Donogh McCarthy" <donoghmc@h...>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:14:29 -0000
Subject: RE: Question

>Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>When you are playing a ground combat game (any game, not just SG or
>>DS),
>>what "role" do you see YOU, as the player, actually playing - >>it it
the
>>highest level commander ON-TABLE (eg: the Company >>Commander if
you've
>>got a company deployed on the table), or the >>next higher command
level
>>overseeing the battle from off-table (the >>Battalion Commander in the

>>foregoing example)?

I'd generally (in DS2) see myself in the role of the highest on board
commander: in my C3 vehicle trying to walk that fine line between
looking
after my men and achieving those objectives.

Rick wrote:
>SG:

>the world is especially unkind to young
>Lieutenants... :)

Especially when they are 2nd Lieutenants equipped with a map and a
compass!
*grin*

On the possibility of a "bitz" pack for dirtside I'd be all on for it

CYA
Donogh
_

Prev: Re: WotD Laser Targeting Next: RE: [SG] Close Assault Questions