Prev: Re: [SG] WotW Next: RE: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls

Re: Escort class vessels in line of battle

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:27:07 +1000
Subject: Re: Escort class vessels in line of battle

G'day guys,

 >Please check your internal calendar as CSIRO dates
 > are playing havoc with my email sorting by dates....

I finally tracked down what happened (it actually happened to about 80%
of
the Win95 machines on site here).

Yesterday Karl asked what Microsoft is worth in Nov 2001, I don't know,
but
they must think there's a bad patch coming between now and then as it
was
the Microsoft automatic "we've reset your clock because daylight saving
is
over" that catapulted us into Nov (it changed the time and date)....I
wonder what they know we don't ;)

Cheers

Beth - who thinks the problem is now fixed, hopefully.

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

Prev: Re: [SG] WotW Next: RE: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls