Prev: Re: [FT] Activations & MASS Next: Re: Escort class vessels in line of battle

Was In praise of Cottage Industry Now BDS outcry :)

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 16:43:25 +0000 ()
Subject: Was In praise of Cottage Industry Now BDS outcry :)

> > I would think that FT3 should be the first priority. Now before the
BDS
> > outcry, let me explain why.

This is outrageous!

I think this calls for those ground pounders going to Salute to march up
and
down in front of the GZG stand chanting "what do we what? BDS, when do
we want
it? As soon as it's playtested, works and is finished!"

hmmm might have to work on that slogan :)

Expect a heavy barrage of questions Jon!

Jeremey Claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk
www.germwarfare.co.uk

Prev: Re: [FT] Activations & MASS Next: Re: Escort class vessels in line of battle