Prev: Re: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice Next: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls

One last left-over from ECC...

From: Chan Faunce <chanfaunce@t...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:56:38 -0800
Subject: One last left-over from ECC...

I was talking to someone on Sunday morning about Stuart Murry's Imperial
shuttle(s) that he had out for his game, and I mentioned that I saw some
back home. They wanted me to pick them up for them... but I can't
remember who. If your out there contact me off-list about this.

Thanks.

--
Channing C. Faunce

chanfaunce@NOSPAMHEREtoast.net
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/index.html

NEW projects
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/tidak.jpg
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/vadok1.jpg

Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes
     decide everything. attributed to Josef Stalin

Prev: Re: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice Next: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls