Prev: [SG] Buildings & suppression Next: Re: Fleet Escorts

Re: In praise of Cottage Industry

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:14:24 EST
Subject: Re: In praise of Cottage Industry

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:44:46 -0800 (PST) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:

>--- Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com> wrote:
>
>> Just bought FB1 after recently getting FT/2nd - but
>> I'd buy FT3
>> (combining the 'just out of my grasp' MT book if
>> only for the fighter
>> rules for my Whistlers force...)
>
>Eh?  I'm pretty sure there's some More Thrust in
>various stores where I frequent.
<snip>

>John

John, what would it cost for you to get me a copy, and mail it to me?
(Hasd  to be less then on eBay!)

I live in Saint Louis, MO, USA.

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: [SG] Buildings & suppression Next: Re: Fleet Escorts