Prev: Re: [SG] Leader placement Next: RE: (FT) Point Value for Hulls

Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 20:11:31 +0200
Subject: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls

Shawn M Mininger wrote:

>Big ships are just plain more effecient.......unless
>you build in artificail limits into the game. My
>friend is not so willing to accept artificial limits
>because he says it's not fair to favor my style of of
>play over his.

Play a campaign where you have to protect more than one place at a time
on a limited budget.

If he insists on a single large ship there too, he'll take out one of
your bases in the same time as you take out all of his...

This is, of course, the main reason why real navies have large numbers
of smaller ships and a few big ones :-/

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: [SG] Leader placement Next: RE: (FT) Point Value for Hulls