Prev: Re: Thanks to all at GZG-ECC III Next: Re: The Osa missile boat -- small strike units

RE: Re: [OT] space cats (was: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives)

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:50:47 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: [OT] space cats (was: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives)

I said:
>Depends on what rules you're using.  The cat was probably playing a
>Games Orkshop set.

Jon replied:
>Does that mean it would have to roll a 6 before it could catch its
tail....?
(And the Advanced tail-catching rules would be previewed in the next WD
and
then released as a hardback book....?)

And it would be obligatory, which means your investment in tailless Manx
cats is now worthless.

Prev: Re: Thanks to all at GZG-ECC III Next: Re: The Osa missile boat -- small strike units