Prev: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives Next: Re: Primer for styrofoam

Re: Starship Basing Alternatives

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:28:28 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Eli Arndt wrote:

> In my sector of space the Space Cats seem to have developed a
resistence
> to water cannons, newspaper torpedoes.  Sonic weapons such as "Hiss"
> emitters don't deter them and even chemical "Pet-stay-off" gasses are
> losing their effectiveness.

This is not good news. Any chance you can keep this terrible new threat
contained?

> I beleive the primary difficulty in my sector is that the "Space Cats"
> seem to have adapted themselves and now are attempting to live as we
> people do.

This cannot be true. Are you suggesting the space cats are abandoning
their overlord position to join the thbrongs of their servant races?

Cheers,

  Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE6wPfvJXH58oo6ncURAiLTAKDCRccTWG1OcNsVk5fbnvTv2i8wNwCbBAXN
ebYwFZTYMtEhw5fDDU++P/w=
=hgOq

Prev: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives Next: Re: Primer for styrofoam