Prev: Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts Next: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives

Re: Starship Basing Alternatives

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:24:13 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Tom Granvold wrote:

>    I've spotted a pair of these dread "horrible fuzzy space cats"
also.
> My research labs have come up with a new weapon that they say is
> very effective on "fuzzy space cats", a "water cannon".

I thoroughly agree! My supersoaker is the only thing that seems to make
any impression on my local fuzzy megolomaniac space aliens.

Cheers,

  Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE6wPbyJXH58oo6ncURAvrkAJ9wzb3/6iQoFphYJiEX/6mh1ohBuQCfcPqM
dHqRAjk2NBuG+VzLNuDzIEM=
=tOTw

Prev: Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts Next: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives