Prev: Re: (Semi-OT) Notes from the zip drive Next: RE: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice

Re: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:19:52 -0600
Subject: Re: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice

In message
<E50E940B390AD31192BB0008C7A4E3F203AB0E63@1crp234.corp.disney.com>,
"Casquilho, Daniel" writes:
> [...]

http://www.cowell.org/~andy/min/sg2/qna.html:
Q:Is there a limitation to how many times a unit may be activated in
one game turn ?

A: No. [Mike Elliot]

Don't forget your Company command can activate your Platoon leader
again, who can activate the squad again!  I think a lot of people
limit squads to two activations, the real one and a command activated

Prev: Re: (Semi-OT) Notes from the zip drive Next: RE: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice