Prev: RE: (Semi-OT) Notes from the zip drive Next: Re: (Semi-OT) Notes from the zip drive

RE: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:11:13 -0800
Subject: RE: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice

[snip question]

> Yes, this one does get asked a lot, and it's my fault for not
> being clear
> when writing the rule. The intention was always that a figure
> could fire
> once PER ACTIVATION, rather than per turn. So if you
> commmand-reactivate a
> squad it CAN take another fire action with weapons that have
> already fired
> in its own normal activation.
>
> Jon (GZG)

So if I understand Jon's answer then I could have a squad fire on
it's activation, use one action from my Platoon Leader to reactivate
the same squad, have them fire again, use my second action from my
Platoon leader to reactivate the same squad again, and have them fire
a third time. One squad fires three times during the same turn.
Do I have that right?

Prev: RE: (Semi-OT) Notes from the zip drive Next: Re: (Semi-OT) Notes from the zip drive