Prev: Re: [SG] 15mm group composition Next: Re: H&R for DS2 - small nations of WW2 conversions

Re: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:39:24 +0000
Subject: Re: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice

>Hi Everyone,
>
>I know this question has been asked before and will probably be asked
again,
>but what is the rulling behind firing more than once per turn?  I know
the
>rules state a model cannot fire more than once per turn, but what
happens if
>you transfer actions using the "Give Orders" action to a squad that has
>already activated?  Can they take a second fire action that turn?

Yes, this one does get asked a lot, and it's my fault for not being
clear
when writing the rule. The intention was always that a figure could fire
once PER ACTIVATION, rather than per turn. So if you commmand-reactivate
squad it CAN take another fire action with weapons that have already
fired
in its own normal activation.

Jon (GZG)