Prev: Re: 15mm vehicles? Next: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice

RE: [SG] Often-Forgotten Rules List

From: "Brian Bell" <bkb@b...>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 06:45:55 -0500
Subject: RE: [SG] Often-Forgotten Rules List

Thank you.

I already have the index (thanks agian for the hard work!).

Since I was just starting out and going to rope...err...recruit someone
into
playing Stargrunt with me, I just wanted to make sure that I was not
missing
something critical (but obscure) as we begin.

---
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
ICQ: 12848051