Prev: Re: 15mm vehicles? Next: RE: [SG] Often-Forgotten Rules List

Re: 15mm vehicles?

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 05:32:10 -0600
Subject: Re: 15mm vehicles?

You can, of course, get to Tony's Brigade site by editing the URL from
his
last note, but:
http://www.brigademodels.co.uk/

The direct path to the 15mm vehicles is:
http://www.brigademodels.co.uk/sf15/tanks15.htm

I've become much more tolerant of frames, by the way, now that I a) have
moderately fast PC at home, b) have a larger than 13" monitor, and c)
have
ADSL at home for snappier response. I still give higher marks to sliced
bread. *shrug*

***
> Brigade in the UK are doing new, resin 15mm vehicles, which look good
in
> the pictures I've seen.

They're in metal rather than resin
***

Of course, several of the piccies at his site are not metal, being, I
believe, the mould masters. I gather he's in such a hurry to get an
image,
he flashes them before even making the mold. ;->=

Prev: Re: 15mm vehicles? Next: RE: [SG] Often-Forgotten Rules List